Bluebeatsales experiecnce

Anyone ordered any from here?

I got a coupon for 30%.

But I can find no reviews for the place.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

That would bother me too. I forget who it was but someone business I know, someone in China copied his whole webpage.

Are they the onlyones offering masks, or what is it you are looking for?

If not, are they much cheaper than others?

If the same price, I might prefer someone with a track record, but I guess that means they are not the same price and availabiltiy.

This might help: Hours: Thursday 9AM–6PM Friday 9AM–6PM Saturday 9AM–3PM Sunday Closed Monday 9AM–6PM Tuesday 9AM–6PM Wednesday 9AM–6PM

It's still Thursday in California now so Thursday was listed first.

Phone: (888) 444-9374

Call and come up with some good question and see if they answer the phone and sound legit

And don't make a really big first order.

OH, AND CHARGE IT SO THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF IT NEVER COMES. CHARGE CARDS ARE PRETTY GOOD ABOUT THAT, AND WILL TAKE YOUR WORD IF THE SELLER DOESN'T HAVE TRACKING THAT SHOWS IT'S DELIVERED.

So maybe you can start with a pretty big order.

BTW, Trader, I never got back to you but ebay will not refurnd your money if the seller has tracking that shows it's delivered. I had a url for you but never got around to posting it. That was the case when a software CD never showed up. The tracking showed it was delivered. $10, so I took my loss and bought another one. Like I said, Ebay did it's job and I cant' expect to get my money back if it's stolen from my porch after it's delivered. (or much more likely in this case, delievered to the wrong house.) The only time a delivery has gone bad in 37 years.

But this description of an N95 mask tends to answer a quesiton from another thread: N95 Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirator – FDA approved. The N95 Mask is offered for sale to medical professionals and first responders. Please choose a different mask if you are not in essential services.

It doesn't say medical grade, just medical professionals, and that seems to be the same thing, and that tends in my mind to confirm that all N95 masks are alike (other than if the straps go around the ears or the head, and if they have a one-way value) but the material is similar, N95 quality.

Reply to
micky

Thanks for the great ideas.

You have me a lot to think about.