Need Help Connecting Garden Hose to Faucet

https://i.imgur.com/TaK03fH.jpg
I'd like to connect a garden hose to my faucet's quick-connect adapter when not using the dental irrigator that's usually connected to it. On the left is the quick-connect adapter for a standard faucet that came with my Oster QuickBreeze dental irrigator. The irrigator also came with a snap-coupler that easily connects and disconnects to/from the adapter.
I need to know if my quick-connect adapter is compatible with the garden hose snap-coupler on the right of the pic. The flat white top of the snap-coupler is supposed to connect to the faucet's quick-connect adapter. The threaded bottom of the snap-coupler connects to a 1/2" NPT male garden hose. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Don't see why not. If you can get to 1/2 npt there are lots of widgets that get you to garden hose from there. Start in the lawn sprinkler area of the home/hardware store.

Thanks for your reply. Neither part is expensive and your encouragement makes me want to buy them and see if they work together.
On 07/01/2018 07:11 PM, M.L. wrote:

Watering your lawn/flowers would be easier if you installed a silcock on the outside of your house.