Hose adapter - Facuet to Garden Hose?

Does anyone know if there is adapter that one can screw into a bathroom/kitchen faucet that would allow one to connect a regular garden hose to?

Would appreciate any info on this.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
MP

There are.

Google for this P/N: B000DZKX5Y

(Probably an ACE Hdwr part.)

However, there are half a dozen differing spout threads, both inside and outside.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

I had one that came from a waterbed fill kit. Very handy device.

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light

The OP should take the strainer/aerator off the faucet, and take it in. Most hardware stores will carry one that will match the faucet strainer. Frequently in with the faucet repair parts. Some of these things will match multiple threads.

Reply to
Chris Lewis

Faucet adaptor

GB

About 30 years ago, I got something like this at a hardware store. Did you try the plumbing aisle of a hardware?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I got one at Lowes from the plumbing department. The chrome adaptor replaces the aerator in the faucet. It was just a couple of bucks.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

The Reverend Natural Light wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:

Ladies, be cautious of Reverends with waterbeds...:-)

Reply to
Al Bundy