Connect cell phone to RJ11 home phone wiring jacks

I want to ditch my landline and have looked at throe multi-handset cordless phone systems sold by ATT, Panasonic and others that link via Bluetooth to your cell phone. When your cell rings, you can answer it on any one of the cordless handsets that you leave if different rooms of your house.
Problem is though, the way my house lays out, cordless phone coverage just doesn't reach far enough.
So what I’m looking for is some kind of adapter/interface device that will allow the cell phone to link to the house’s phone wiring so I can connect an ordinary corded phone to the phone jacks that are in most rooms and answer my cell there.
Ever hear of one- or got another solution?

Can't help with doing away with the land line phone part.
However I have Spectrum for a land line phone and internet. I hooked the modem into my regular house wiring after dissconnecting the regular phone wires. I can now scatter cordless phones anywhere. At the same time their service lets my cell phone ring at the same time as the house phones.
Best thing going for me is that if one of the robot callers that is in their data base calle, tghe phone will ring one time and hang up.
Blue tooth has several power/range ratings. You may be able to find one of the longer range ones.
On 7/1/18 4:34 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:

This is from the U.K. but might lead to something: <http://www.ligo.co.uk/blog/boost-cordless-phone-range/
On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 5:34:39 PM UTC-4, Wade Garrett wrote:

that

I can

Are you sure those cordless systems you're looking at won't span the house? The cordless phones I've had go all across the house, outside for 50ft+. Buy one from someplace where you can take it back if it won't cover the house. I would think the bluetooth link which I guess is between your cell phone and the base would be the weak link, ie you'd have to leave the cell phone within a room or so of the base.
On 7/1/2018 5:34 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:

My ATT cordless phones work across the street at the neighbors How big is your house?
On 7/1/2018 9:02 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Ditto here. I have a Panasonic KX-TGE274 and it works out to the road in front of my house .... and I'm on a big almost 4 acre lot with the house set in a bit. BTW, this model also has the blutooth connection to a cell phone, so you can call or answer you cell on the cordless. And it has a memory for call blocking.
On 7/2/2018 6:40 PM, Art Todesco wrote:

We use a Siemens BT interface with our cell phones. No phones included with the Siemens unit we have. We disconnected from the Teleco at the network interface and just plugged the existing phone wiring into the Siemens unit and never looked back. We have ONE landline phone connected and a Panasonic cordless phone tied in. All we ever use are the three Panasonic Cordless phones. Three within the house (maximum horizontal distance from the base unit ~ 35') and one out in the shop located 50' away in the detached garage. Never a problem.
On 07/01/2018 04:34 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:

This work with up to 3 cell phones:
<(Amazon.com product link shortened)30552684&sr=8-1&keywords=Xlink>
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/