Looking for Faucet Aerator Adapter Sizing

According to

Typical regular size for a faucet aerator is 15/16" male threaded or

55/64" female threaded, while junior size is 13/16" male threaded or 3/4" female threaded.

I have a 13/16" junior male threaded aerator for my bathroom sink and need to replace it with my standard male threaded aerator.

Would someone confirm that I need a 13/16" male threaded to 55/64" female threaded adapter, or point me to the correct adapter for my needs? I'm having more trouble than expected finding such an adapter. Thanks.

Reply to
M.L.