Looking for Faucet Aerator Adapter Sizing

According to https://www.plumbingsupply.com/about-faucet-aerators.html
<quote> Typical regular size for a faucet aerator is 15/16" male threaded or 55/64" female threaded, while junior size is 13/16" male threaded or 3/4" female threaded. </quote>
I have a 13/16" junior male threaded aerator for my bathroom sink and need to replace it with my standard male threaded aerator.
Would someone confirm that I need a 13/16" male threaded to 55/64" female threaded adapter, or point me to the correct adapter for my needs? I'm having more trouble than expected finding such an adapter. Thanks.