What faucet adapter do I need?

So I bought a used portable dishwasher. It has a funky litttle connector you put on your faucet in place of the aerator, and then it quick connects to the hose on the dishwasher.

this looks like the dishwasher

and then this connects to your faucet, stays on your faucet, and the dishwasher can quick connect:

So the problem is my faucet is 3/4" for the aerator, instead of apparently the rest of the world being 15/16th" . My question is what adapter do I need? I checked OSH and Home Depot, no go.

I looked on amazon and didn't see the right adapter. Am I totally missing it or is it not there?

Thanks :)

Reply to
Evan Platt

I had a similar situation and used two adapters and one transitional coupling. I went to a /real/ plumbing supply house.

Reply to
philo

Try your local Ace Hardware or True Value. One advantage is you can take the fittings along and actually match them up.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I did try OSH and Home Depot.. I'll give Dale Hardware (local Ace type place) a go.

Thanks :)

Reply to
Evan Platt