Karma - Several kitchen plumbing problems

OK, you win. That was convincing. If/when Biden takes office, they need to make sure he never gets the shotgun codes.

You're making yourself look foolish.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

He might mistake it for the 'I've fallen and can't get up' beacon. No, I wrong. That's Pelosi.

Reply to
rbowman

There is a local who is doing hard time at Deer Lodge for firing 4 blasts into a dark garage. There were legal niceties but given local juries they decided firing a shotgun without identifying a target was felony stupidity.

And, yeah, he did bag the 'German' exchange student. (Turkish Moslem).

Reply to
rbowman

Joe learned firearm safety in Chicago.

Reply to
rbowman

I'm just surprised you went back to 2013 to find your ridiculous quote. I'm sure Biden has said something stupid more recently than that.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

+1

Quite stunning that anyone would bring up a nuclear button and assert that Biden would be the danger there. Trump is a raving loon, demonstrates it most days. Aside from the emotional instability, there is the sheer stupidity. In Tulsa he said that he told his people to slow down Covid testing to reduce the numbers. The WH spent a whole day claiming it was a just a joke. Later that day Trump told reporters he was not joking. I mean, what kind of reasoned judgment is in any of that? Saying it to begin with? Then watching your team claim it was a joke, only to later make them into liars by saying you meant it? I would not allow that kind of crazy moron to run a hot dog stand.

Reply to
trader_4

I am sure but it s a quote a gun hater such as yourself should find troubling. He never retracted it. I suppose telling people if they don't vote for him they are not black enough is another more recent example. He has a couple of racially charged gaffs in the last several months.

Reply to
gfretwell

I can't even imagine what it must be like to be one of his spokesmen. You do your best to clean up what you think is yet another of his messes, only to have the boss come along and make a liar out of you. That has to be a tough job for people like McEnany, Conway, and Navarro, sacrificing their credibility like that on a regular basis. In Trump's orbit, there are two kinds of people - those who have been tossed under the bus and those who will be.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

I'm much more troubled by what Trump says on an almost daily basis. For example, he said the Covid-19 case count is too high so he asked his people to slow down the testing. His people rushed to assure us that he was kidding, then Trump said, "I don't kid." That's far more troubling than a

7-year old anecdote about Biden.

Same there. Trump has so much more racial baggage than Biden has. Just within the past 24 hours, he has referred to Confederate generals as "heroes" rather than as traitors and treasonous losers. I don't see him walking that back. That's right up there with the epic "good people on both sides" when he talked about Charlottesville.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

Actually, there are three - you forgot about the fools who come back to get tossed under the bus AGAIN.

Reply to
Clare Snyder