Karma - Several kitchen plumbing problems

There are folks who believe that the his father was a nazi sleeper agent...

In the end, less than 33% of that.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Well, yeah. He's been lying for decades about his net worth. Hence the NY investigations.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

So far the NY "investigations" appear to be about as legitimate as Trump's lock her up.

Reply to
trader_4

If you think Romney is conservative ... you must be from the Acela corridor.

Reply to
gfretwell

Putin again? You are certainly a one trick pony. The fact remains CDC and NIH are part of the executive branch and those folks on the executive payroll have patronage jobs that must be reaffirmed by the president or more correctly his HHS secretary periodically. They serve at his pleasure. The uniformed PHS officers are a little more secure in their jobs but not necessarily where they get stationed. They might end up on an indian reservation in Utah. The only ones who are really "fireproof" are the "GS" civil service workers.

Reply to
gfretwell

Only to fools like you. Not test is perfect, stupid.

Of course it was a testing failure.

Nope, because its no news that no test is perfect, stupid.

Its well known that the test isnt 100% reliable because of the difficulty with getting a good enough sample, stupid. That's why they need more than one negative test before letting someone out of quarantine etc. The test is still very useful, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

We still haven't heard more about the sailors. Why is that?

If you start reading the articles available you can find claims anywhere from 10% false negative for the PCR test up to 50% false negative for the Abbott test and everywhere in between for either of them. A lot depends on who is collecting the "sample" and where they get it. The actual lab processing may be OK but if the sampler misses the infected fluids, that is going to come back negative.

You can read all day if you search on "accuracy of covid tests" but this is a fairly good summation

How can we have a policy based on testing and tracing when the tests will miss even 10% of the infections?

In a small city with 100,000 people, if everyone was tested, using PCR, you could still have 10,000 infected people walking around thinking they are OK.

The Abbott test is a coin toss.

Reply to
gfretwell

You spelled cynical wrong and yes when you get older and wiser you will be more cynical.

Reply to
gfretwell

In the 80s when Trump was everywhere I always thought my actual net worth might have been more than his. The real estate deals had a way of never working out for him and the TV gig was steady money.

Reply to
gfretwell

Reagan would be a no good RINO to this sick cult. That's what happens when you gut a movement of all it's principles, all it's values and replace it with mindless worshiping of an evil, orange clown.

Reply to
trader_4

No, senile is the word I wanted.

I hope senility isn't inevitable, but I guess I'll see.

Meanwhile, I'm sorry for your loss.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

Because its no news that no test is 100% perfect, stupid.

Only if you don't have a f****ng clue about which are viable sources.

Duh.

No its not.

Because there is no viable alternative, stupid.

Not if you do more than one test of each individual, stupid.

More mindless bullshit.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You problem is that you are older and more senile, not older and wiser.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You will get all you want from Biden.

Reply to
gfretwell

Meanwhile, I'm getting more than I need from you. :)

Reply to
Jim Joyce

The difference is I don't have my finger on the nuclear button. Biden might decide to give someone "two blasts" as a warning.

Reply to
gfretwell

You misspelled Trump. Biden won't take office until January 20th, if he does at all.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

Trump is not the one who said if you hear a bump in the night, stick your double barrel out the door and fire two blasts. That was your guy.

Reply to
gfretwell

I know you need a link because you can't figure out google Here you go (Top hit on my search that strips ads to buy shotguns)

Biden said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'" Biden said.

"You don't need an AR-15—it's harder to aim," he added, "it's harder to use, and in fact you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun! Buy a shotgun!"

gfretwell

2 blasts in the air is just a warning.
Reply to
Clare Snyder