Amazon sellls everything!

Note the price without insurance, $2074. But you save 5% if you sign up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

Reply to
micky

I can confirm from recent experiences that now is not the right time to depend on the US post office for your prescription deliveries.

Reply to
kelown

I look forward to your Hunter & The Big Guy list.

Reply to
Pinocchio Psaki

That is someone you have to give a break. He turned out not to be a bad governor and actually ended up advancing civil rights in Georgia more than any of his predecessors. He was term limited out and replaced by Jimmy Carter but he was Carter's Lt Gov.

Reply to
gfretwell