Small dehumidifier

Is there a dehumidifier available which will fit underneath standard kitchen units, so about 5" high?

Cheers

Reply to
Syd Rumpo

I've not seen one - but have not gone looking.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Looks like you're right.

Cheers

Reply to
Syd Rumpo

I expect you could make one fairly easily from a de-cased peltier mini dehumidifier.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

(This doesn't answer your question, but asks a related one that's been buggin me.)

From what I've seen, all dehumidifiers have a tank as well an option for continuous draining through a hose. Why doesn't anyone make a tankless & therefore space-saving dehumidifier that only works with continuous drainage?

Reply to
Adam Funk

I got one on Amazon that is about that size. It has gel and once in a while you have to plug it in to dry out the gel. Seems to make a difference.

It was a while ago but this looks much like mine:

Search for 'rechargeable dehumidifier'.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

You might dry a slightly damp cupboard with one of those. They're basically junk products that people pay far too much for.

They remove a little water... then evaporate it all out again! Very useful.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr