Subject Author Posted Replies

Asking a quick question to doublecheck clutch engagement in pedal travel
Why not try adjusting it to see what happens? Mark the nut and rod with a Sharpie or a paint marker. You'll be able to keep track of how much you've changed things and will be able to return them to...
45
45

PAPERLESS STATEMENTS/BILLING
Uh-uh-uh, there you go again speaking for millions of people that you haven't a clue what they use for a method of payment. And how many millions of people would that be?? 90% of older people YOU know...
15
15

Generac model 09067-9 manual or schematic wiring
Storaged for 3 years. Start and run perfect but for few seconds only. Oil level is ok so the spark plugs.
8
8

Coffee makers...
I have a 12 "cup" Mr. Coffee. It makes perfectly adequate coffee. I think it was $13.99 on sale at a Walmart-like store. Its (identical) predecessor lasted about 4 years. No bells or whistles. Mr....
22
22

Is rear view mirror glue something special (or just contact cement?)
I'd get the right stuff because it won't ruin your windshield when it gets bumped.
5
5

Whats the difference between Linoleum and Congoleum? (2023 Update)
More absurd hippy nonsense.
10
10

Sears Craftsman Leaf Blower not getting gas problem
Clean the Carburetor, since you can't force it to run poorly anymore..."How to Clean a Two-Cycle/Two-Stroke Engine Carburetor" Then, since you've been running it rich and haven't ever maintained the...
5
5

Stain Sprayer Recommendation ?
  It's HomeOwnersHub , and they steal from usenet and label it as their own original content . GardenBanter does the same over in Merry Olde England , and probably others too .   --   Snag
13
13

Silver foil
round chocolate?
109
109

Dumb clock problem
I've got a few small cheap battery-powered clocks that use pushbuttons to set the date, time, etc. Unfortuneately, over the years the button contacts must become oxidized or otherwise marginal. So......
15
15

Where do you send your 5# CO2 tanks out for hydro testing?
I used to have the tall one but at some point I moved the carbonated water apparatus from the garage to the kitchen, so I downsized the tank to the five pounder. I'm kind of sorry I did that, but it's...
13
13

"Left hand down"
Why do people give the direction "left hand down"? It doesn't bloody matter if you're driving forwards or backwards, turning the wheel left still makes the car go left!
8
8

Re: Replacing cheap wooden windows
Hey, I hope you are all doing fine. I' m here, because I really need your help and advices. The thing is, tomorrow I will start repairing my house. I really want to improve my living room, bedroom and...
2
2

Really ON Topic
Actually, out of 5 newsgroups that I follow, this is the only one that is hyjacked.
5
5

Electrician drill hole in support beam
Hi, I am worried. I had an electrician do some wiring and he drilled a hole in my support beam vertically. I proved the picture of the size of beam. Should I be worried and what should I do.
2
2