Subject Author Posted Replies

$2358 per square foot
People have too much money.
7

Gulf of Mexico 7,000 years ago was about 30 feet lower
CO2 levels actually started rising 8000 years ago, with the climb of population and the 2 have been moving in unison since then. If you want to return to 1800s CO2 levels, scrub several billion off...
2
2

What is Life..
Life is not what you gather. Life is what you scatter. Share the seeds of knowledge, experience, honesty and respect. That is how you will be remembered and your spirit will live on.
1
1

Raising gun age to 21 is discrimination
Without it being law, who has the right to not sell a gun to a 20 year old? If you sell to a 25 year old you must sell to a 20 or 19 year old until it becomes law. You can choose to not sell guns at...
12
12

Bumpstocks are Awesome
I bought a Bumpstock, and connected it to my cock. Now I can fuck 17.8 women in the time it used to take to fuck only one woman. This is totally awesome!

Vibrations throughout the house.Any Ideas how to fix it? (2023 Update)
Here's another story about it: The descriptions are consistent with what I heard, ie sounds similar to a large diesel engine idling somewhere way off in the distance. I haven't heard it here anymore...
20
20

Verizon AOL email issues
Anybody else using verizon AOL mail having outgoing problem!s? Using a mail client...not web mail. Thanks.
6
6

dissolve calcium grease
I have this SG-306 calcium grease. It is a sticky paste and hard to apply to corners. I would like to dissolve it so it can be put in a spray can and spray. I have tried sewing machine oil which...
1
1

Homemade Glock Bump Fire Stock
... But that is already illegal. He just manufactured a "short barreled rifle". (10 years in prison and a fine from $10,000 to $250,000) I wonder if BATF has arrested him yet?
7
7

Heating - on or off?
It depends on how frequently you use the room. If the room is used at various times during the day and at night, then I'd agree the most logical thing to do is keep it at a reasonable temp, because...
10
10

ON topic. Plumbing ??
I have a partially plugged pressure line. It's plastic, possibly polybutylene. 3/8" or so. I tried using an air compressor but that didn't seem to help. One thought is to use a cable snake or fish...
4
4

Found, one anti tank rocket
by a couple remodeling their home in Newport News. or I read about bombs and whatever being found on the east side of the big pond every now and then. That makes sense. This seems odd.
2
2

Hydrochloric acid as toilet bowl cleaner?
I have those tough brown stains at the bottom of the toilet bowl. I read a glowing report on some cleaner stuff. The MSDS claims its only active ingredient is hydrochloric acid. What are the issues...
3
3

OT, The Mystery of Water - What we know is a drop.
A fascinating documentary about "Water" that was made 10 years ago and after you watch it, you'll be wondering what has been discovered since. ^_^ [8~{} Uncle Wet Monster
2
2

Siding
Our 25+ year vinyl siding is on it's last leg. Because of the southern expo sure, it is faded and getting brittle. We could get it resided with vinyl , but wondering what is out there in terms of...
6
6