OT, The Mystery of Water - What we know is a drop.

A fascinating documentary about "Water" that was made 10 years ago and after you watch it, you'll be wondering what has been discovered since. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wet Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

made 10 years ago and after you watch it, you'll be wondering what has been discovered since. ^_^

Red flag popped up. Water is not an element. It is a compound of the elements hydrogen and oxygen. Where on the periodic table do you see water listed? This makes the rest of the clip suspect...

Reply to
Phil Kangas

I thought it was made clear(no pun) in the video that water is a compound and not an element in itself. Water is everywhere and we can't exist without it. I remember a SciFi show where the Outerspace aliens referred to humans as bags of mostly water. I think the aliens were silicon-based lifeforms or some such nonsense. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster

Run the video to 8:07 and what does she say?

Reply to
Phil Kangas