what is size of Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator model 106.57757790

I was wondering if anyone out there would know what is the exact cu. ft.
of my Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator model 106.57757790. Perhaps
someone has the same model. It was bought about 8 years ago from Sears.
Any help regarding this will be very helpful. The manual doesn't list it
and it is not listed inside the refrigerator.
Reply to
roygbiv28
I have exactly the same problem with my GE refrigerator... the only indication of size is the range given on the energy rating sticker inside. If anyone can provide more general information for how to figure this out, it would be most appreciated.
Thanks, Yappa
Reply to
yappadingding
I'd go with height times width times depth, minus the volume of any obstructions, like an ice maker. Am I missing something? How exact do you need this measurement to be?
Reply to
ccs>ikyr
in message
I wrote to Sears first. They gave me alot of misinformation.
I am redoing my kitchen, and I want to know what I have now, so I can decide if I can get away with a counter-depth side-by-side refrigerator and still have a large enough refrigerator. It's a modest size kitchen.
Reply to
roygbiv28
in message
Based on a small sampling of two friends, they both hate their side by side refrigerators. Claustrophic, hard to move things around to reach stuff in the back, can't fit certain large cooking utensils in at all because of the width. You might want to consider a bottom freezer model. I have a 22 ft Amana that's a pleasure.
Reply to
Doug Kanter
So much of this is just a personal-preference issue. My wife and I recently got rid of our bottom-freezer fridge which came with the house, in favor of a side-by-side. We love the side-by-side, and will never, *ever* own a bottom-freezer model again.
Reply to
Doug Miller

Site Timeline Threads