[Help] Kenmore C42062/C82062 laundry set dimensions/capacity detail

Hello all,

I live in Burnaby BC from Canada, and I have searched the dimensions/capaci ty details of our Kenmore laundry set (which was manufactured around 2002) for a while, but we couldn't get any useful information. If anyone knows pl ease help me get the detailed dimensions(width, height, depth in inches) an d capacity(in cu. ft) of the following models:

dryer: Kenmore 970-C82062-10 washer: Kenmore 970-C42062-00

The laundry set was left by the previous house owner, so we don't have the manuals for it. Also, we actually contacted Sears Canada a couple of months ago, but they don't even have the data for these models.

Many thanks,

G.M.

Reply to
Gary M

for the dryer see:

Look for the Installation Guide, page 5

For the washer, look here:

ftp://ftp.electrolux-na.com/ProdInfo_PDF/Webster/134130000ef.pdf

on page 3

Reply to
Retired

pacity details of our Kenmore laundry set (which was manufactured around 20

02) for a while, but we couldn't get any useful information. If anyone know s please help me get the detailed dimensions(width, height, depth in inches ) and capacity(in cu. ft) of the following models:

the manuals for it. Also, we actually contacted Sears Canada a couple of mo nths ago, but they don't even have the data for these models.

Why you'd need a reference for the dimensions of an old washer/dryer set that you already have, instead of just using a tape measure, now there's a good question....

Reply to
trader_4