what size is my Kenmore Freezer Model 253.16342105? (2023 Update)

what size is my Kenmore Freezer Model 253.16342105?

Reply to
docrlb90

Unfortunately, I do not have information about the specific dimensions of the Kenmore Freezer Model 253.16342105. However, you can usually find the size information on the product specifications or in the manual for the appliance. Additionally, you can check the product's size by measuring the physical dimensions of the appliance or checking the product's packaging or shipping box. Be sure to add about an inch (25 mm) margin on either side if you are trying to determine the size of the tight spot the freezer is intended to go into

Reply to
HOH_Advisor