My kenmore dishwasher wont drain model 665.17152K215 .

What do i do? I tried canceling cycle and does nothing.

Work out why it doesn’t empty anymore and fix that.

On 4/13/2019 3:14 PM, Debra A Brumgardt wrote:

Most machines have a solenoid operated drain. Check to see if it is getting power. If yes, it is probably bad. If no, it is probably the control that sends it the power.
You can also get some diagnosis information from www.repairclinic.com
On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 4:14:27 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Does "does nothing" mean no pump sound? If the pump is running, I'd check the drain hose for any kinks too. No kinks, check if it's blocked. Or take off the filter screen and have a look at what's at the bottom see if anything is blocked there.
On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 19:14:02 GMT, Debra A Brumgardt
You will probably need to call a service person. Check in the Yellow Pages. I doubt if Sears still provides service.
On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 19:14:02 GMT, Debra A Brumgardt
You can usually get the water out by lowering the hose below the drum and it will drain, have a bucket ready. If this is less than 15-20 years old it is direct drive Then look for rubber chunks on the floor under the washer. If you see some you probably lost the coupler. That is 4 rubber rods that connect a direct drive motor to the drive. It is a pretty easy fix.
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 12:09:40 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

It's a dishwasher, not a washing machine.
On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 11:23:07 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

My bad. Sorry for any confusion.
On 4/13/19 3:14 PM, Debra A Brumgardt wrote:

It might need to be rebooted. Turn off the dishwasher's circuit breaker for 30 seconds or so.