ON topic. Plumbing ??

I have a partially plugged pressure line. It's plastic, possibly polybutylene. 3/8" or so. I tried using an air compressor but that didn't seem to help. One thought is to use a cable snake or fish tape. Another is to buy some plastic encased cable. I'd heat the end up a bit to form it into a bulb. Maybe the plastic would hold the cable together enough to allow for it to be pushed. I think a drain snake would be too big for this. Any thoughts or suggestions.? Thanks muchly

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Have ya tried a 1/4" sink snake?

Reply to
ChairMan

Disconnect at both ends and blow back from the far end.

Reply to
gfretwell

No. I forgot to mention this line is about 60' long. No harm in trying, though. Maybe the obstruction is near the end.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

What about a roll of #12 electrical wire pushed thru the line ?

Reply to
Retired