$2358 per square foot

People have too much money.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

No, there are too many people, so too much competition.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It seems odd to me that working from home on the internet hasn't caught on more. We're probably at least 5000 miles apart. We could get documents back and forth in the blink of an eye. Yet radio stations in larger cities have traffic reports. Traffic jams and delays seem common. I bet a good portion of the drivers are desk jockeys. What's point of them driving in? Do the bosses just need someone to fetch their coffee?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Agreed.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I wonder how many actually can. Maybe they figure they are paying rent for a big building they want to use it. If you shuffle papers, yes probably, but anything in a factory or warehouse needs real people.

When I was working, about 75% of my job could be done from anywhere with a computer, the other 25% was critical to be someplace in the building as needed

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Maybe it has a Hellmouth in the basement?

Reply to
Davej

Nah, the Chinese do. They make everything.

Reply to
krw

Was listed for $1,450,000 Sold for more? Built in 1953 Last sold in 10/2004 for $590,000

Reply to
Congoleum Breckenridge