What do you think of felco secateurs?

Personally i think they are one of the best out there. I bought a pair of Felco No2's from

and they were so cheap i couldnt believe it. Also it was free postage!!!!! Let me know wot u think? and if you have bought a pair from them?

Matt

Reply to
Bingley Gardens

Hi Matt, I also think that they are the best on the market but like any tool will last longer if looked after. I bought mine (Felco No2's) when I went to

Cannington in 1968 (Somerset Farm Institute). Being a landscape gardener and propagator of plants I use mine on a very regular basis and all I have replaced is the spring (several times) and the blade once. The handles are now silver as all the red plastic coating has long gone.

Best Wishes Lannerman.

Reply to
lannerman