What do you call the spring loaded L-shaped pin that holds the ramp/door

the spring loaded L-shaped pin that holds the ramp/door of a utility trailer up?

I need to order some, but don't have a name to search by.

TIA

Dan S.

Reply to
Dan S.

Dan S. brought next idea :

Spring latch - I shoulda gradumacated from an SEC school with my mental faculties and such.

Reply to
Dan S.

thingamidgig. aka "wtf do I have a utility trailer for".

Reply to
mianderson

Duct tape.

Ed

Reply to
us

Not sure what you're talking about....

or maybe this is it....

steve

Reply to
S. Barker

on 4/5/2008, S. Barker supposed :

No

No

Yes

Thanks

Reply to
Dan S.

thingamidgig. aka "wtf do I have a utility trailer for".

It would come in handy to tote your makeup case.

Reply to
MoParMaN

The funny thing about these exchanges is that in a fight, I'm pretty sure that most money would be on Andersock. Act your age, Scott. :P

Reply to
E.F. Hokie

as if I would ever fight a man 30(?) years older than me who has a bum hip, diabetes, is horribly out of shape, etc...........fighting a girl would be more of a challenge.

=2E =A0Act your age, Scott. :P

Reply to
mianderson

*having difficulty picturing Mianderson in a fight.
Reply to
Dan S.

Pauli G

eh....both of those guys are pu*****.....neither are anywhere near toned(much like the rest of rsfc I presume). There are only a few rsfckers who I could see even coming close to beating me. The obese penn state anarchist wannabe could probably make me work, and if rogers spent a few months in the gym I'd have to work to beat him......other than that, I dont see any challeges from the rsfc set.....

Reply to
mianderson

and I recall you mentioning your eliptical mileage/times in the past...absolutely laughable.

Reply to
Pauli G

It's a "whatzit". Duh.

Reply to
Trent Woodruff

Hell no...my money would absolutely be on MoParMan. I'll bet he fights REAL dirty. Mianderson would just want to hit him with his purse.

Reply to
Trent Woodruff

Heh...I would prey on your typical ignorance of fighting. You wouldn't last five minutes. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would find it that easy.

And I'm just a lowly computer programming geek.

Reply to
Trent Woodruff

You don't know many overweight diabetics, I'm assuming. If Andersock could survive the initial flurry (30-60 seconds), he'd have to stop or risk going to jail for assault and battery on a senior citizen.

I'm sure Scott was quite the rough'n'tumble hombre in his day, but that day's sun has been over the horizon for a long, long time.

Reply to
E.F. Hokie

You're probably right, and I'm pretty sure that the Army has given me=20 better hand-to-hand skills than those given you by the Air Force, so...

(IOW, Andersock's playing his hot-air ass oboe again...)

--=20 E.F. Hokie

Reply to
E.F. Hokie

My two inlaws are both overweight diabetics. And mean as shit.

What leads you to believe he could withstand a minute or two of a crowbar upside the head?

Like I said...I'll bet he fights REAL dirty. The likes of which mianderson couldn't even imagine.

Reply to
Trent Woodruff

Good Lord, I hope so. My high school wrestling coach gave me better fighting skills than the Air Force did.

Reply to
Trent Woodruff