Organic Gardening Magazine

harold

Hmmmm ....

I have no wish for a refund. I like the Mag.

Why would I want to call you? Are you looking for caller ID numbers? If anyone calls (Not me) One should use caller ID blocking.

Why would anyone post their real phone number (if it is you number)?

Enjoy Life .. dan

Reply to
Dan L.

How long ago does that refund take effect? I subscribed for years but it was a long time ago, when I could garden.

Reply to
Bud