Improving and maintaining lawn

Hey guys my Co-Athor just wrote this amazing article about improving your lawn:

I would like if you can give me a feedback, what you are thinking about this

Reply to
marc

What's a "Co-Athor"?

Reply to
Brooklyn1

Does it say bury your Co-Athor [sic] in your lawn, and water every other day? At least until he learns to write.

Reply to
Billy

Neither the writing nor the content are particularly good, certainly not amazing. Your Co-Athor needs a good copy editor and so do you. The article lacks balance in that it is aimed at those who want to impress the neighbours rather than those who may want have a serviceable or useful garden that is not as resource intensive as lawn. A fine lawn is much work and when you come down to it 90% for show unless you have small children. With the money and effort involved in feeding, watering, mowing, yada yada that you recommend most people could maintain a very productive garden that produced good fresh food and looked good too.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott