Some tips for supplying nutrients in your garden soil

Hey I just wanted to share with you an other article I wrote yesterday.

It is about nutrients in soil and what you can do to improve oder test it.

I hope you like it. Here it is:

marc

In about 5 minutes

Is this like when somebody isn't married but has a significant oder or are we talking about lactating cows or old socks?

is so abbreviated and oversimplified to be useless. And contrary to the title there are no tips for supplying nutrients. If this is all you know or all you care to write I wonder why you bother. Do you make anything out of the advertisements? Do you really think people will come back each day if you feed them a teaspoon at a time?

David Hare-Scott

Re-inventing the wheel? Just look for organic gardening. It will tell you all you need to know.

Reply to
Billy