This Article Is Helping Us To Start An Organic Garden...Any Other Tips Are Appreciated!

Hey Group,

My wife and I are on our way, and started on our first Organic Garden.

The following article had some great tips for us, but we want more "Real Life" information that has worked for others.

If any of you are new to Organic Gardening, like we are, I will include the link to the article too (to share what we've learned so far):

Regards,

Brian from Wisconsin

Reply to
BrianFromWisconsin

Here is another PBS show I'd like in DVD.

Bill book has to suffice.

Reply to
Bill who putters