The Key To Landscaping Design.

For those of you who are looking for ways to make your yard look beautiful, I found an article that could give you some ideas on just that. My lawn has taken a rough hit this summer and I was in need of a few ideas. Check out the article. Hope this helps.

fryedaddy

When planting trees and maintaining them here are some issues discussed.

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case Sensitive.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere

Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
up "Tree Planting"
Mulching -
Look up "Mulch"

Improper Pruning

Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
Farming and Related Problems
John A. Keslick, Jr. Arborist
Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

symplastless