Hitachi C12LCH Miter Saw

Hey Folks,

Wood Mag recently gave the Hitachi C12LCH Miter saw a thumbs up.

Basic features are: 12" with laser and LCD readout for both the miter angle and the bevel cut.

I'm thinking about getting it so if you own one please give me your feedback.

Many thanks - I appreciate it. Ed

Profit From Wood.com

After my experience with Hitachi and their non-existant customer support, defective products, I would never buy a Hitachi anything. Rabbit

Reply to
Joe Mama