How to Make a Home garden

Hi, I am a new member of this group and I also want to share my resource on the topic. By the way I have also open a site on this fact to inform about How to Make a Home garden in my blog. Hope you will visit some times in my site.

will also love to see some other daily news, Ultimate Tips & Tricks, Information, Real story, Entertainment and others. Your tips help me to get better information. Thanks Sumon

Reply to
tipscentre

Charlie, I think another turnip truck has overturned out on the interstate.

Reply to
Billy

Hell, it even rolled and dumped twice in the other place!

whadda you do....spam has diversified and gone multicultural, neh?

Charlie, gnawing on his secret stash of leftover ribs he thawed!

Reply to
Charlie

Yeah, well, soon as I finish my happy "minute" (I'm working on a bucket of margaritas as we type) I'ma gonna womp up a mess of chicken schnitzel, red potatoes, and blanched cabbage with my secret mustard sauce.

What happens, if you get busted for rib breath?

Reply to
Billy

Oh lord....german night.....i'm drooling, dawg, droolin' I howl !

Hmmm.......how secret the sauce?

I'm safe.....Lovey shared.....the secret stash is to protect them from the boys and the grands......and they have all been banished from the premises for 36 hours......gawd, ya' just need a break now and then. Old folks have things they need to keep from the kiddies, eh?

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Oh, that is just its name. It not really a secret. Mustard tarragon, anf mayonnaise. Sorry.

Reply to
Billy

Thank's for visiting my site. Hope again you will visit some times in my site.

Reply to
tipscentre

Tipscenter, being a new member to THIS site, you may wish to address some of the questions posted HERE and avail us the benefit of you encyclopedic gardening knowledge.

We are so glad that your not just another creep trying to get hits on their site for advertising $.

Reply to
Billy