ah

finally could get back out in the gardens for some cleanup today. felt good to move.
i did not get all three gardens done that i hoped, but at least two out of the three are done.
songbird

+1
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

definitely feeling it this evening but we shall survive... :)
how are things going with you?
songbird

±70%, maybe. A. not so well but improving.
    Keeping the garden watered and the okra cut ;-). Gotta re-plant onions, transplant tomatoes and strawberries RSN, maybe today. Got little tiny beans on the Delinel ones. Still too warm to be in a rush to plant carrots and spinach.
--
Derald
...the only traits that are passed down in your family
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

my recent saying is "that which doesn't kill me... wasn't trying hard enough..." :)
get your sleep and all that rest of the crap.
i took a nap today. which is not too common for me.

it's been raining pretty steady most of the day. tomorrow is supposed to be nice, so perhaps i can do some topside work like trimming back the apple saplings i want to get rid of or light weeding. it will be too wet/muddy to do much otherwise...
i'm jealous of fresh beans even if they are tiny.
:-p
songbird