and in other good news

the semi-feral kitty has been back. actually i think it is a different one as it looks too light in coloring.

yesterday when some friends stopped over (and brought me some leaves and ashes :). the kitty wandered up the driveway and checked out their truck. usually i don't ever see it walking up the drive at all (it sticks to the edges and where there is cover). curious kitty...

we've had plenty of chipmunks running around lately and i'm hoping it is able to get a few before they hide in their dens for the winter.

Mom wants me to set traps, but i don't like to do that. i'd much prefer this kitty eat them instead.

if this cat is from the neighbor's place it sure is coming a ways to hunt, but i think that is actually a good sign in that we have a functioning ecosystem. i'm not actually sure where it is from and if it is feral or not.

songbird

Reply to
songbird