Green beans

Forgot to mention that the lady what lives with me, told me that the
green beans she planted for the fall are now blooming. Plus the summer
peppers are blooming again also. This has been the strangest fall and
winter I have ever seen in this country. When we lived in the Middle
East we had year around gardens wherever we lived and had to put up
shades to keep the plants from burning. It's hard to renew the raised
bed gardens when they're full of blooming plants.
Reply to
George Shirley
Same here. The Delinels began showing yesterday (mon 6 Nov) but the slenderettes not yet. Probably my last try for those.
Except for the Tabascos and a couple of jalapeños, mine have just about had the lick. Chilly nights plus inattention from their person....
Reply to
derald

Site Timeline Threads