Green beans

Forgot to mention that the lady what lives with me, told me that the green beans she planted for the fall are now blooming. Plus the summer peppers are blooming again also. This has been the strangest fall and winter I have ever seen in this country. When we lived in the Middle East we had year around gardens wherever we lived and had to put up shades to keep the plants from burning. It's hard to renew the raised bed gardens when they're full of blooming plants.

    Same here. The Delinels began showing yesterday (mon 6 Nov) but the slenderettes not yet. Probably my last try for those.

    Except for the Tabascos and a couple of jalapeños, mine have just about had the lick. Chilly nights plus inattention from their person....
--
Derald
...the only traits that are passed down in your family