Latest threads in Climate Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I am trying to find a chart that gives standard for CFM in return air ducts verses air condition tonnage.
My house has a three ton a/c unit and there is one 14 inch flex return. Rooms and not as cool as I would like and a/c runs for long periods of time. Do I need another return duct? For example a three...
4
4

Is 24.5 SEER 4 ton AC unit the most cost effective solution for a 2,400 sq. ft house?
hello i have a 2400 sq ft house in lake worth fla i want to keep the inside temp at 75 around the clock... for ever I'm getting crushed by..... 600.00 $ electric bills........... the 4 ton central ac...

Does anone have a pdf of the care/repair manual for the Homart 20 " Fan #9303 - 9305
I have a Sears Homart Whole House Cooling Fan Model 9303 - 0305. I am seeking a repair/service manual for this unit. If anyone has a downloadable pdf or doc file please let me know.
1
1

Where can i find a thermostat to switch line voltage for a fan, and has summer and winter settings?
Room 1 has a runng wood stove in the winter, and a big window A/C unit running in the summer. Room 2 has no cliamate control but is only 8' x 10', so I bought some nice grates about a foot square and...
2
2

I'm redoing my front porch which is open to the elements.It gets very hot out there but
we would like to enjoy it during the day after it's redone.what are some options for cooling it down whithout putting in a ceiling fan?
2
2

I am running new a/c, heating ducting, I need help with duct size
I am replacing the ducting to my 3 tonn a/c heating unit, would running individual 6 inch ducts to each room be better than running one 8 inch duct with offshoots to each room. thank you
2
2

I have 2 red wires on my old thermostat.(RH and RC) my new stat only has R and RC slots.
I'm replacing an old thermostat. The old thermostat had 2 red wires, RH and RC . My new thermostat only has slots for R and RC. Also the wire marked RH didn't come from out of the wall like the...

possibly blown blower motor on carrier 58 dh. worth changing?
No further details provided
2
2

Recently installed a new Infinity system, variable heater with 2 stage AC.Is it normal for normal for the AC to run alot in order dehumidify
I am in Zone 2 relatively close to the ocean so humidity is fairly high in summer. I have the thermostat at 78" when at work with a humidity set point at 50% both of which were satisfied (temp =78,...
2
2

are the variable-speed regulator for vsr/vsg models avaiable