Does anone have a pdf of the care/repair manual for the Homart 20 " Fan #9303 - 9305

I have a Sears Homart Whole House Cooling Fan Model 9303 - 0305. I am seeking a repair/service manual for this unit. If anyone has a downloadable pdf or doc file please let me know.

Reply to
algie

Searching for the same thing myself. I am not sure of the Model Number, however. Any luck finding one?

Reply to
maxsittibbih