fried bacon troubles.

You'll find that the rabid who maintain that the kosher laws should be strictly observed today also maintain that all of Leviticus is still applicable today, and when you pin them to the wall on stuff like stoning adulterers to death, weasel desperately on the standard of proof required.

Find a rabbi who believes in strict adherence to kosher laws, and get him to explain why the other stuff in Leviticus no longer applys, and the desperate attempt to bullshit his way out of his predicament on that will stand out like dogs balls.

See above.

The worst of the rabid jews dont believe that there is any choice available. If its in Leviticus etc, it still applys.

Thats why we still see the silliest stuff on strict sabbath adherence, not driving cars etc and the other silly stuff about collecting every scrap of human tissue when someone blows a jew to bits etc.

Certainly its only the worst of the most rabid orthodox, but then thats just as true of those other faiths too.

You're welcome to ignore the realitys if they make you uncomforable.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Interesting that Rod retains his fecal obsession but in recent posts he has dropped his fixation with young children and replaced it with canines.

Reply to
Rod Slow

Gotta wonder how many jews, Orthodox or other that he meets in his part of the wilderness.

And can you imagine a Rabbi speaking to him for more than 3 seconds?

Reply to
Robert Morien

No offense intended. It is a good show.

Reply to
ricardo

No one with a brain speaks to bowel boy for more than three seconds except for his welfare case worker who has to do it. By the way, since this thread is going out to other groups I decided to let those who have not had the privilege of seeing his posts get a quick Rod Speed summation:

At one time he tried his hand at fast food, was demoted to cleaning toilets but could not even do that properly.

Reply to
Rod Slow

:>>> Most of them still consider that its fine to stone people to death :>>> for adultery, and crap on about the standard of proof required.

:>> Well, that's nonsense. It's true that Leviticus, in addition :>> to the dietary restrictions, prescribes death by stoning for :>> a variety of offenses. But it's obviously untrue that most :>> contemporary observers of kosher laws advocate stoning.

:>You'll find that the rabid who maintain that the kosher laws :>should be strictly observed today also maintain that all of :>Leviticus is still applicable today, and when you pin them to :>the wall on stuff like stoning adulterers to death, weasel :>desperately on the standard of proof required.

False.

The standard for proof has always been great.

There is a Talmudic statement that a court that executes more than one person in seventy years was considered a "hanging court".

Several great sages of 2k+ years ago stated that there would never be capital conviction in one of their courts because they could always show that some element of proof was missing.

The Jewish court had the obligation to attempt to get the defendant off in a capital case.

:>Find a rabbi who believes in strict adherence to kosher laws, :>and get him to explain why the other stuff in Leviticus no longer :>applys, and the desperate attempt to bullshit his way out of :>his predicament on that will stand out like dogs balls.

No such thing.

They are all applicable.

And, unlike you, I post under my own name and publicly provide my address and phone number.

What is your excuse for not doing the same?

You can now return to reading your favorite white power site.

Reply to
Binyamin Dissen

Because they have all emigrated and are now living in the west.

-- altheim

Reply to
altheim

Very good one!

Imaginative .....

Joel

Reply to
Joel M. Eichen

I realized that or I would have commented. You do yourself no favors, though, with those half slurs. Do you recall the support that Jesse Jackson lost among thoughtful blacks with his "Hymietown" crack?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Avins

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys, f****it.

Even someone as stupid as you should be able to find some of the comments made to me by what are clearly jews in usenet.

Some of them on that particular question too.

Reams of your puerile shit flushed where it belongs.

Reply to
Rod Speed

.--- .-. ...- --. / .--- .-. .- ...- - .-. . / .. -... .- / ...- ..- .- .-. .- / -. -.-- ..-. / --- ...- - -... --. .-. --.- / -. .... ..-. ..-. ...- .-. ..-. / .--- ...- .-. / ..-. ...- .-.

.-- .... ..-. --. .-. / -. .. .-. .--. / .--. -... --.. --- ...- .-. .- / --.- .-. / .-- .... ...- ... ..-. / .-. --. / --.- .-. / . -. --- --- ...- ..-. / -... . --. ..- -... --.- -... -.- .-. ..-. / .-- -. --.. -. ...- ..-. / . / .... .- ...- / --..-- / / .-. .- .--. -... . .-. / --..

-... ...- .- ..-. / -. .. .-. -- / .. -... .... ..-. / .-. .... / / .--.

-... --.. --.. .-. / ..-. ...- / .. -... .... ..-. / / --. ...- .-. -- / .--. -. -.-. -. --- -.-- .-. / --.- .-. / .--. .-. .--. ...- / / .... .- .-. / .--. -... .- .. .-. . ..-. -. --. ...- -... .- / ...- .- --. .-.

-.-- -.-- ...- - .-. .- --. .-. /

Reply to
Robert Morien

Jews in Usenet?

Is that the sequel to Mel Brooks's Jews In Space?

Joel

Someone wrote,

Reply to
Joel M. Eichen

:>> :>>> Most of them still consider that its fine to stone people to death :>> :>>> for adultery, and crap on about the standard of proof required.

:>> :>> Well, that's nonsense. It's true that Leviticus, in addition :>> :>> to the dietary restrictions, prescribes death by stoning for :>> :>> a variety of offenses. But it's obviously untrue that most :>> :>> contemporary observers of kosher laws advocate stoning.

:>> :>You'll find that the rabid who maintain that the kosher laws :>> :>should be strictly observed today also maintain that all of :>> :>Leviticus is still applicable today, and when you pin them to :>> :>the wall on stuff like stoning adulterers to death, weasel :>> :>desperately on the standard of proof required.

:>> False.

:>Nope.

Try meeting some religious Jews.

Though I would suggest removing the swastika and hood-and-sheet first. You will find that they are a turn off to those not in your KKKlan.

:>> The standard for proof has always been great.

:>Never said it wasnt. Thats just what they weasel on when you pin :>them to the wall on continuing to adhere to Leviticus in modern times.

What is this "weaseling" that you refer to?

To repeat: The standard for proof has always been great.

:>> There is a Talmudic statement that a court that executes more :>> than one person in seventy years was considered a "hanging court".

:>Doesnt mean that there was never capital punishment used.

Nobody is disputing that.

Your argument is that the lack of executions means that the law is no longer applicable.

I have absolutely refuted your KKKlan based claim.

:>> Several great sages of 2k+ years ago stated that there would :>> never be capital conviction in one of their courts because they :>> could always show that some element of proof was missing.

:>And quite a few ended up dead anyway.

Define "quite a few".

Provide sources to support it.

Be aware that neo-nazi site proofs are rarely useful.

:>> The Jewish court had the obligation to attempt :>> to get the defendant off in a capital case.

:>And quite a few ended up dead anyway.

Define "quite a few".

Provide sources to support it.

Be aware that neo-nazi site proofs are rarely useful.

:>> :>Find a rabbi who believes in strict adherence to kosher laws, :>> :>and get him to explain why the other stuff in Leviticus no longer :>> :>applys, and the desperate attempt to bullshit his way out of :>> :>his predicament on that will stand out like dogs balls.

:>> No such thing.

:>> They are all applicable.

:>Thanks for agreeing with what I originally said.

:>Like I said, the most rabid maintain that everything :>in Leviticus still applys today, even stoning to death.

All religious Jews.

Of course, to scum like you any and all excuse is valid to murder Jews.

:>> And, unlike you, I post under my own name

:>I do too. You can wipe that egg off your face now.

Bullsh*t.

:>> and publicly provide my address and phone number.

:>Mine is available to anyone with a clue too.

Not publicly provided.

Why not try getting out from under the hood and publicly provide the information?

Afraid that someone might want to meet you, coward?

:>> What is your excuse for not doing the same?

:>Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

Why not try getting out from under the hood and publicly provide the information?

Afraid that someone might want to meet you, coward?

:>> You can now return to reading your favorite white power site.

:>Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

Why not try getting out from under the hood and publicly provide the information?

Afraid that someone might want to meet you, coward?

Reply to
Binyamin Dissen

Cow DO have cloven hooves, and they ARE kosher. Hogs also have cloven hooves, but they don't chew the cud, so they aren't kosher.

Reply to
Neil

This is all true ........ but the camel ...unKosher ........ does it have NO hoof or a non-cloven hoof?

Or toes?

Camels chew their cuds.

Joely

Reply to
Joel M. Eichen

ummmmm. BAD!

Reply to
Joel M. Eichen

Your quoting is a complete mess, I have fixed it manually.

More fool you.

Wrong. If they claim that their 'religion' requires them to stone people to death, it is perfectly legal to frog march them in front of a court if they are stupid enough to try it.

Nope, not when they want to do stuff like stone people to death.

No point, it was always poorly thought out rubbish.

Superficial waffle when any religion always does some harm, even if its just brainwashing the stupid on a particular issue.

Still poorly thought out superficial waffle.

The difference is that with most religions the worst of the fantatics dont attempt to ram their views down other's throats.

Not as dangerous as the worst of the moslem rabid fundamentalists who choose to kill themselves in the process of killing others.

No thanks.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Can you mental midgets (yes, all of you) please take your "discussion" to a relevant newsgroup? Ask mommy to show you how.

Reply to
Peter Aitken

LOL yes. The person who said cows weren't kosher was well off the mark.

Reply to
Arri London