Sears Portalign tool

I've been searching for a Sears portalign tool. Made by the Portalign Co. in San Diego (now closed) It's a precision drill alignment tool. I used one many, many times in the early '70's for drilling holes in tubing. I would like one now to drill doweling holes in the edges of wood. I will pay a reasonable price for a good used one.
Thanks in advance, bob
snipped-for-privacy@highstream.net
Didn't you post this before?
Why look for an old Sears unit? Somebody will probably hose you for more {with shipping}than a new version of the same tool.
Look at just about any of the usual 'tool catalog dealers', Amazon, Rockler, Hartsville Tool, etc. Even Sears or your local Home Depot will probably have one.
Regards, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#81057851&categoryC590 If you don't get that one just keep checking because items on eBay are like buses and women.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Cyberosity!" < snipped-for-privacy@highstream.net> wrote in message
Larry C in Auburn, WA wrote:

If they don't come, it costs you $40,000?
LOL, I guess that's a new take on it.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Silvan" < snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
Tis eBay you seek. You can probably get old ones by the crate.
What are you using it for, anyway? Sounds like you've never seen one if you're calling it "precision".
GTO(John)

(GTO69RA4) wrote:

didn't listen... too bad for him.