Sears built-in oven!

Hi all, I lost elect. power yesterday for several minutes and when it came back on my built in oven was flashing zeros where my control display is. Is there a proper way to "reset" these type ovens. It came with the house and I have no paperwork.

It's a Sears, built in oven model # 911.30168792 Thanks Dave

Reply to
Agitator

I have a new Sears, so I don't know how it compares to yours. Is "PF" (power failure) and "12:00" flashing in the clock window? Do you have a "STOP/CLEAR" button? Press it. "PF" will disappear. Press "Clock". A small "TIME" will appear in the window, then enter the time using the number buttons. Press "Start".

Reply to
willshak

Hi, and thanks! Worked like a charm!!! Thanks again Dave

Reply to
Agitator

Hi,

No reseting the oven, but appears to push clock and use the up or down arrows to enter the time of the day, then probably need to press clock or start.

The manual can be ordered from Sears, MANUAL part#SR10347 for model

911.30168792 jeff. Appliance Repair Aid
jeff