Dunlap 3-Wheel Band Saw made by Sears Model # 534.01120

Can anyone tell me how to find more information about this tool made by Sears-Roebuck (sp)? I know it is old and belt driven but do not know if it is worth cleaning up or has any value. Thanks
replying to Kett2000, Shawnmav wrote: I have one and you would be better off buying a new one if you intend to do any real detail or accurate cutting. I use mine to just rough cut small or light materi which may be to long to fit in the garbage can or just cutting something for blocking material and such.