Sawstop delivered!

Page 1 of 7
Sawstop has delivered. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t 940
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

Beef about SawStop all you want (and I have), but that is a nice looking saw, IMO.
todd

Oh it *looks* good, but so do Craftsman products. Me, I want to see the innards and some close ups of the details such as fence, handles, adjusters etc.
Greg
In

I wasn't beefing about it. Just expressing my joy!
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

At last! Now we can start getting some better information on this thing.
--RC
In typed:

LOL...
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

...from someone other than Sawstop and their shills...

Your spite for Sawstop and its reps/owners IMHO is pretty obvious. Do you have some kind of mental war going on with SawStop?

I agree, It sure does look like a hard working tool! I like it, now I want to know the cold hard facts on reliablity and ease of trueing.
Searcher1
In wrote:

By the vehement tone and implications in your post I would guess that it must suck to be you.
--
Ted Harris---a shill for no one...
http://www.tedharris.com

It's fantastic to be me, Ted, but thanks for asking. I'd love for this thing to work. Really, I would. But one unit shipped while I still can't buy one if I wanted to means it's not available, don't you agree?
In typed:

Do you think that only one unit was shipped? Why don't you quit all the drama and just accept that the product is being delivered in spite of your pessimism?
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

It's still "click here to pre-order", Ted. Wake me if that changes.
Without a 1, 2 is not going to happen. Skipped grade school eh?

Ted contents that some guy with a blog getting a unit, means that prod units are shipping. I disagree with his statement.
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:35:24 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@TAKEOUTmindspring.com calmly ranted:

Let the class action lawsuits begin!
"Boy, I feel safer now that Martha Stewart is behind bars!
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:57:21 -0800, Larry Jaques

I'll be more interested in the magazine tests. I just hope some moron doesn't try to repeat the demonstration where the inventor deliberately ran his finger into the blade.
--RC
IIRC the current issue of FWW has a review on the saw.

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:32:43 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@TAKEOUTmindspring.com wrote:

Not me. I want to hear from real world users, on two-way forums like this.
Barry

I want to see something other than "click here to pre-order" on the site.