O/T: Warm Enough

Page 9 of 9
On 7/3/2012 10:01 AM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Natural management!
[...snip...]

I was referring to the fires in Colorado

Right. The suppression of natural fires was the mismanagement I was talking about.
On 7/3/2012 1:27 PM, Jim Weisgram wrote:

How does one suppress lightning strikes?

Idiot. He said supression of natural fires. That means putting them out, not stopping them from occuring in the first place (although Smokey has had some impact there, too).
On 7/3/2012 3:30 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Scott, you are just too easy.... you take all of the bait I throw out there. Leave some for some one else. ;~)
On 7/3/2012 3:30 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

First one word sentence in rebuttal is a sure sign that posters previous argument carried little or no force. ;)
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Agreed. ============================================================= I should have snipped the first sentence in the statement I was responding to.

I could also read my degree in later years. Perhaps I am not a genius, but I learned in elementary school what a percentage point is. So you are saying that CO2, a trace gas, at a concentration of 0.039% by volume in the atmosphere is causing global warming? Studies have shown that it has varied over the centuries and the recent Al Gore stuff is garbage. And what are "green house gasses"? One real killer is water!! Holy Crap!!!!
Try really reading some links below and incorporate some common sense into your thoughts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide and http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/news.php
"woodstuff" wrote:

During those years you were obtaining your training, did you bother to learn what the by-products of combustion of carbon based fossil fuels were?
HINT:
They include but are not limited to CO, CO2, NOX & SOX. ------------------------------

Wikipedia is not a vetted source, so is not pertinert.
Lew
On 7/6/2012 2:53 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Neither are you comments about alternative energy sources and their improvements to the environment.
Interesting
Lew ------------------------- http://tinyurl.com/7t2gre2

Record high temperatures in Britain? What is he on?
On 7/16/2012 1:43 AM, Bob Martin wrote:

    How about the below averages we have been having in Houston since the 4th.
Leon wrote:

thats Bushs fault
"Bob Martin" wrote:

Confusing rain drops with sunshine maybe?
Lew
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
"Bob Martin" wrote:

Confusing rain drops with sunshine maybe? ============================================================================== Liquid sunshine.