CH HV3000 or Lemmer T-55 choice?

I am deciding between these 2 units and would love some input, (or other options I have not found for the $400 range). Both the units I have listed sell for $399.

Points I am pondering: The HV3000 is a 3-stage unit vs. the Lemmer which is 2 stage. I assume I would be able to also use the CH unit to spray paints as well, which would add some versatility points.

The T-55 seems to possibly be better designed and have a better track record? Only a 2-stage turbine, but appears in spec to have better flow rate. All-metal gun. Shipping cost included in 399 price.

I was considering trying out one of the HF/Rockler low-dough versions for a while and then upgrading, but the one I saw at HF just looked so cheapy/cheesy that I can't see spending even $70 on it.

Thanks for any input!

Reply to
rob