Klockit -- Phoenix area

I need a Klockit catalog -- anyone in the Phoenix (Tempe) area has one to spare, would appreciate it. Have ordered one from Klockit twice in the past month, but they are very slow -- hope their shipping isn't as bad. Need to build and get a clock movement quickly. Thanks.
You might try calling Klockit and see if someone could throw one in the mail NOW. (they may have a issue at the printers and have your previous orders waiting for the new ones to arrive. They may be out of the current one, too.
If you get over to BOOKMAN'S Used Books (NW corner of Southern and Country Club) From time to time, I've seen assorted craft & woodworking catalogs in their racks. BOOKMAN'S in Mesa and Tucson (3 locations) is a great place to look for missing issues of Woodworking mags. Some days they have tons of them, other days none at all. Someone at a Senior Citizen Center can probably put you touch with their resident clock builder.
DexAZ

past
Herbert E Robinson wrote:

If you're in a hurry to order why not use their on-line catalogue?
http://www.klockit.com /
I know this does not answer your question but there is a fine clock maker around 22 ave and Camelback if its a custom movement you are in the market for. Or should I say there was when I left PHX in 99. Puff

just go to
http://www.klockit.com /

past
Wouldn't you know it -- I post this in the AM, Catalog arrives in the PM. Thanks anyhow.

past