Arizona (Phoenix) lawn seed.

What experiences can locals to phoenix share about what lawn seed they used for the best overall lawn here in Phoenix( Gilbert actually). I had the typical Bermuda , which was killed off( I know it isn't completely dead most likely) with roundup over the last couple of years, then I had a local hydroseeder lay down his product last year, which worked "ok". I just ran a dethatching blade on the mower and took down the huge amount of dead(dormant) grass "stick" thatch left form the winter and am looking for the best way to get a thick green lawn short of sod. Any one ever heard of the quickgrasspatch( .com) "wonder grass"?

Any thoughts?

Reply to
Alexander SuperTramp

Any Arizona Lawn seeding advice?

Reply to
Alexander SuperTramp

I was always fond of the green gravel. Didn't need water, just a little weed killer now and then. Now that I'm back living in Illinois, Dandelions are my biggest problem. I swear there's more of them than the grass, at times.

Tom G.

Reply to
Tom G