Concrete Stained Phoenix

Custom Backyard Creations bring you an array of products and services that will turn your backyard into your dreamland.We specialize in redecorating backyard living areas.

Reply to
custom yard

newshound

Yes I thought that too, its got to be from the USA, I wonder what they charge for call out to the UK!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Here, have a dog turd. That enough of a custom backyard creation for you?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Great name for a 70's band.

Reply to
gogmagog

Correct.

Phoenix Arizona, with spam outsourced to Jalandhar India.

Reply to
Graham.

Here, have a dog turd?

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Well, that too. But I was thinking more of Concrete Stained Phoenix. I just had the wrong message highlighted when I clicked reply.

Reply to
gogmagog