Charley Self's Xmas Ornaments

They are on their way to West Virginia and should arrive by mid-week. I will post pictures and credits on a.b.p.w. at the end of next week. Thanks to all the good people who contributed ornaments to make Charley and Frances Self's Christmas a bit merrier.
Bob Schmall Not one shred of evidence exists that life is serious. Richard Feynman

That's great, Bob. Thanks for taking the initiative and organizing this.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Bob Schmall writes:

Thanks again, Bob, and I'll try to get appropriate thanks off to those who worked up the individual ornaments when the box arrives.
Charlie Self
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." George Carlin
Send me the address, as I have a couple more from some turners, and need to get them sent.
Digger

Digger: It's been emailed.
"Digger" <DW> wrote in message

Digger, I sent the address but my ISP isn't sending or receiving emails today. Please ping Charley and get the address direct from him.
Bob