Neck Ornaments

Watching Liquid News last night on BBC three there was an item about the stushie surrounding the production of neck ornaments to replace the traditional cross. It seems this started after the release of a film starring Mel Gibson about Jesus .. The ornaments are a nail drilled through and threaded with a cord . The nail looked exactly like a flooring brad so I dug one out and sure enough it does . maybe I'll go into production myself, on a DIY basis ,of course . :-)) Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Would it function as a tourniquet?

Reply to
stuart noble

I doubt that it would be much use for nailing people, especially if the bones are avoided. What do you suppose the original victim's dad would make of your get rich kwiqu skeme?

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

HE helps those who help themselves ( or something like that ) :-) Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Who, Joseph? :)

Reply to