Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding

Liquid Siding and Liquid Stucco from Kryton are far more than just a thick paint. A little research or simply contacting your local distributor will verify that it is a 3 coat system that will permanently solve your paint or stucco problems.

The first coat is a surface conditioner. It penetrates your existing substrate and provides a good bonding surface. The second coat is a dedicated ceramics layer. It consists of ceramic microspheres, ceramic spheres with air inside them, using the same technology that NASA uses to make the tiles on the Space Shuttle. This layer provides a radiant thermal barrier and added durability to the system. No other ceramic coating has a dedicated ceramics layer. The third coat or top coat contains Duraplas Resin, a proprietary formula exclusive to Kryton, and Titanium Dioxide.

The Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding system has properties that no paint has. #1 - IT BREATHES! It has a vapor permeability rating of 21.74 perms. The highest in the industry. Most latex paints are in the range of 3-6 perms and elastomerics range from 3.2 perms for Texcote to 17 perms for Thorolastic. Anything under 10 perms is considered a vapor barrier and will trap moisture under the paint causing water damage to your wood and stucco.

Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding stretch. The system has an elongation rating of 645%. That means it will streatch to cover cracks of up to

1/4". Again best in the industry.

Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding have a 25 year warranty on both materials and labor. Most contractors warranty the materials for a long term because they know that most of the cost of coating your home is in the labor. Liquid Stucco and Liquid siding is warranteed on BOTH for 25 years. And the warranty is fully transferrable and non prorated. Meaning that even if you sell your home the next owner will be protected making it easier to sell your home and if something goes wrong in 24 years you will not spend even one single dime on the repairs, Liquid Stucco does it for you FREE.

And Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding cost less than vinyl siding with none of the negatives.

Call 888neverpaint(888-638-3772) and I'm sure your local distributor will anser any questions you have.

Reply to
websoulsurfer

Why are you posting this here? Are you aware that USENET forbids commercial advertising?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

A liquid lunch would go good with all that liquid siding and stucco CRAP. Yea Microspheres , And my IR equipment couldnt detect and heat difference on my tests, nor are any true independant verifications out there. The crap has been around 20 yrs. Just like Crap liquid siding and Stucco. Liquid Lunch is cheaper and makes you happy .

Reply to
m Ransley

Bah-loh-ney.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Liquid Stucco and Liquid Siding are proven products for more than 25 years. They are used on lighthouses across the pacific northwest and have withstood the test of time. There are plenty of independent tests including the Department of Energy's labs at Oak Ridge National Labratories. Email me and I would be happy to email you the same reports they sent me.

Sounds to me like ransley had a few too many liquid lunches.

Reply to
websoulsurfer

Post the links for all to see.

It is still overpriced paint which fades and fails over time just like paint will.

As far as insulation value, post tests by independant gov. labs. But of course Energy Star Gov., and the EPA won`t be included.

Bottom line a sales pitch for the uneducated sucker.

Reply to
m Ransley

tcg

replying to websoulsurfer, BCGrote wrote: We got Liquid Stucco applied in 2007, with a 25 year warranty. The company is out of business, and the 888 number listed in the article doesn't answer - "you have dialed a number that is not available in your calling area" (Los Angeles, CA) How can I get my warranty honored?

Reply to
BCGrote

KY Jelly may help.

Did the installer go out of business or the company that made the material? If the company that made the material is still around you may (or may not) get them to do something if the material is the problem. If the installation is the problem you are screwed.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Have you googled the phone number. You may a) find out where it is, b) be able to find a non-888 number with which to call them. (Though since some 800 numbers are limited to part of the US, that might imply that the same number is used for more than one customer, or it might just imply they don't want to pay for calls ffom all over the country.

Are you in los angeles or you think the 888 number is.

if you are and paragraph 1 doesn't work, get your friends from around the country to call the number. Post it some place adn see if volunteers will call and see whose number it is.

Reply to
micky

replying to tcg, Nballard wrote: We had our house painted with the liquid stucco and it is a piece of crap!!!! The Project runs off the back of our house like chalk every time it rains. The company using the liquid stucco paperwork left town shortly after we had our house painted so we just don't have any repercussion. Never, never, never put this on your house. Or you will be sorry..

Reply to
Nballard

Had house painted twice, paint needs to be redone again because it looks chalky and faded and has bubbled, called the 1-888- never-paint number and got a medical supply company. Paint job was 3 times what it should have cost and paint is junk! Save your money and just get good name brand paint. So much for the 25 year warranty, live and learn!

Reply to
pcrabs