Christmas Tree Ornaments

HELP! I need to make about 2 dozen Christmas Tree Ornaments by Thanksgiving. Any ideas, easy plans for turned ornaments or otherwise appreciated.

Thanks,

Walt Conner wconner5 at verizon dot com

Reply to
WConner

Woodcraft, Craft Supplies USA ("The Woodturners Catalog"), and (I think) Rockler sell kits (similar to pen-turning kits) with an eye and a finial. Their catalogs have some examples, e.g.

Supplies also sells a book on turning ornaments.

Or you may feel free to use this photo of some I made a few years back for inspiration, entertainment, bad examples, or whatever you like:

will probably also have a better response if you crosspost your question to rec.crafts.woodturning .

Reply to
Doug Miller

theres some other stuff at

barry

G'day Doug, Very nice. I'd never have thought of turning Xmas tree ornaments. regards John

Reply to
John B

OTHERWISE. How about scroll sawing. My tree will be loaded and it didn't take long to do

Reply to
Lee

I found other links but this "doc" had the best pictures and good step by step for inside out ornaments. I downloaded it and it didn't have any viruses but I know people don't like downloading docs.

HELP! I need to make about 2 dozen Christmas Tree Ornaments by Thanksgiving.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com