Gloat

SWMBO bought me an Oneida 2HP Super Gorilla dust collector for my birthday. Mighty nice.

Max

Reply to
Max

"tom" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e64g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Gloat?

I got the following items.

New Delta 50-289 mobile base for $60 which sells at Amazon for $157.00 New Delta 50-333 mobile base for $40. Amazon has it for $90. New PC 7518 router for $219. German made Bench screw for $18. Woodcraft has it for $50.

Reply to
R. Pierce Butler

She have a sister??

Reply to
roemax

I didn't deserve to gloat? I got an $1100 dust collector and it didn't cost me anything; well not directly anyway.

Max

Reply to
Max

Well, its not a gloat, but a pretty good wife. Mine got me 5 candy bars. Hmmm.

Reply to
Toller