Subject Author Posted Replies

2 Tools I Should've Bought Years Ago.
Yeah, I tried the fine wasters stones to sharpen my plane irons and chisels and I still prefer to work with tools rather than sharpen them. I have that sharpener too, it works great and fast. If you...
4
4

better soltuion than alexa
this one can be customized and controlled to do what you want and not do things it was not asked to do mycroft mark ii much better implementation of the general idea of a voice controlled system add...

Complete "Shop In A Box"
If he painted it green he might fool a few people... Homemade table saw, roter table, jigsaw table and disc sander all in one..! El yapımı tezgah testere, disk zımpara makinası, freze tezgahı ve...
3
3

entire leaning house wall bookshelf
inspired by designing for earthquakes but i like the idea of an entire wall leaning and providing a nice bookshelf whole house is interesting too as it is very compact but not claustrophobic might add...
5
5

Recent projects
Not all woodwork, but these are some of my recent projects and I'm rather proud of them.
7
7

depth of stair tred cuts
Seen just yesterday on an embedded-systems newsletter I subscribe to... The Lord told the snakes "Go forth and multiply!" "The snakes said "Oh Lord Almighty, we cannot follow your command, for we are...
12
12

Ideas For Appliance Installation Support
I get a lot of jobs installing appliances, including over-the-range microwaves and in-cabinet ovens and double ovens. I work solo and some of these bad-boys can be pretty heavy. I have FastCap 3rd...
21
21

flooring materials
got curious about the newer synthetic flooring materials i see more and more with dimensions that are similar to real wood flooring long ago i remember some synthetic flooring that sort of looked like...

How To Chamfer Cabinet Door Frame?
How do you build doors like this one? Frame and panel, M&T joinery, inside edge is chamfered. Full link: Does the chamfer extend all the way to the ends of the stiles with a matching "inside chamfer"...
60
60

Two Piece Corner Kitchen Cabinet Plans
Any idea where I can find plans to build something like this? Thanks, Pete Shauna and her family are inspired by daily rituals such as great coffee and a classic cocktail, so when they were forced to...
2
2

Nifty table
I can see a few places where this would be nice to have. Patio, deck, coffee table. Anyone ever see plans for it?
12
12

Saw mill & flooring
If you never saw how a saw mill works and flooring is cut, watch This Old House tonight. They have a segment from forest to finish. Season 16 Episode 11
2
2

alexa in the shop
anyone tried alexa in the shop yet it might be useful for this find me the closest and lowest price for water based white primer add fifteen sixteenths plus four and five eighths multiply five...
58
58

Electrical question about lathe
Can you tell from the photo whether this lathe is 3-phase? I am guessing yes, but I'm not sure. Thanks, Bill Printable Lot Page http://www.irsauctions.com/popups/printable_lot_details.asp?lot=375545
38
38

Speaking Of Phone Apps - Fraction Calculator Plus
Mike's mention of the level app on his phone reminded me of an app I found a few months ago and have been using quite often for my bookcase project. Fraction Calculator Plus The app puts 3 keypads on...
20
20