Recent projects

Not all woodwork, but these are some of my recent projects and I'm rather proud of them.

Ed Pawlowski

Mais yeah! First pic: I can see the advantage of routing the pipes to the corner, first, then along the wall. Saves room space, in that corner area. *Kinna looks like some of Jonas' handy work in/at the camp's/farm's bathroom.

After a job as that, it's nice to proudly sit back, with a beer, and admire one's handy work.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Ok, my fa'vert was the public restroom doors, and the zig zag stair case on the cinder block wall. LOL

But let me add to the list. This was new home construction a few miles from where I live.

Just goes to show you if you don't have a saw, use that hammer! I'm sure if this is "union" thing where the electrician is not allowed to "cut" a hole in the wall. The rules probably say nothing about pounding a hole in the wall.

Leon

You obviously appreciate the talents and skills of an accomplished tradesman.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Sheetrock will hide it and the homeowner will never know. Makes you afraid to buy a new house.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Yes. I recall in 1981 waking up to hear a chain saw in my back yard. Actually there was a new home being constructed behind us. The installer for the fireplace flue was on top of the house decking and cutting a hole for the penetration. Precision....whaaaaat?

Reply to
Leon

I can picture it so clearly: Craftsman Cary, sitting on a stool, facing the corner, wearing a pointy red cone on his head.

Reply to
whit3rd

Perhaps the installer was precise. Perhaps this was he:

0x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg
Reply to
DerbyDad03